Thanx for your nice contributions.... can you come on irc to chat with other hindi wikipedians? the irc channel is #hi.wikipedia on the server irc.freenode.net . Right now only 2 of us (me and Hemanshu ) meet... it would be nice to have some company. Regards -- Spundun १६:००, २७ Jul २००४ (UTC)
Hi Shree.. Assuming that you are on win32 system.. this unofficial build of xchat should do the trick for you. It also supports Devnagari script (or so I have heard). I am not on win32 system so I cant test it.
First install the gtk runtime and then xchat. Hopefully everything will go fine. Then start xchat and a list of servers should pop... from that select freenode and click connect. You will be connected and the chat window with a small text input box at the bottom should be now the window in frontof you. in the text input box enter /join #hi.wikipedia (or #wikipedia to go to that channel). xchat.org might have more documentation on using xchat.
Regards --Spundun ०१:५८, २९ Jul २००४ (UTC)
About the preferences, I think you are looking for the last 2 checkboxes in Textbox dimensions in Preferences. Also, about being an admin means you are able to rollback vandalism, delete pages etc. You can look at it in detail in the English Wikipedia. About responsibilities, admins are supposed to be more responsible than others but admins are also volunteers just like other users. --Hemanshu १९:५६, ३१ Jul २००४ (UTC)
Hi Shree. I saw the questions you left for Brion at the English Wikipedia. Content on Wikipedia must be released under the , which is not compatible with the . If you would like to be an administrator, please ask Hemanshu as he is a bureaucrat here. Angela ०७:५०, ४ Aug २००४ (UTC)
You have been made an adminstrator as per your request. --Hemanshu ०५:४८, ९ Aug २००४ (UTC)
I had deleted some of the old helpful stuff which I think you wrote but as it seemed useful, I pasted it on my user page. (It didn't occur to me to move it to the Wikipedia namespace) informing you so that we can use it in help pages if required. --Hemanshu ०६:४५, १० Aug २००४ (UTC)
Making changes to the LanguageHi.php file is not the best way as a developer has to put this live, which often takes some time. You can request it at m:Language files to be updated.
MediaWiki namespace text is in the wrong namespace, and not needed since the page is created automatically at מיוחד:Allmessages. If you use the Allmessages page instead, you will see the current version of each message.
If you are seeing old versions when viewing a page, you are probably seeing a cached version. This is either because you are not logged in, or because your browser is caching it. Try and see if that helps, or just force a on the page.
Hi Shree. If different items have been translated in the MediaWiki namespace and language file, it is the ones in the MediaWiki namespace that will be used on the site since these take priority over the language file. Sorry I can't help with the bug report, but hopefully someone who understands the problem will look at it soon.To change the month names in signatures, I think you need to change the language file. This can't be done (yet) with the MediaWiki namespace, although there are changes planned for the next release for this to be possible. Angela १६:४८, १३ Aug २००४ (UTC)
- 1 Welcome Back!
- 2 about महात्मा गांधी
- 3 देश vs. देशों की सूची
- 4 Indian English
- 5 == Dimenshiyaa and Dimenshiyaa2 ==
- 6 Hindi Wiki
- 7 Guidelines for writing a Hindi article
- 8 हिन्दी विकिन्यूज प्रारंभिक सम्पादन के लिये
- 9 input in davangari directly on wikipedia
- 10 प्रवेशद्वार:भूगोल
- 11 /* Do you agree ,Kindly reply by email */
- 12 Do you agree ,Kindly reply by email
- 13 दिपावली की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं
- 14 विनंत्ति
- 15 vkvora2001 का सच ढोल
- 16 प्रबंधन अधिकार के संदर्भ में
- 17 Files without a license
Welcome Back![संपादित करें]
Welcome back, its nice to see you contributing again. Btw a new irc channel has started on irc.freenode.net/#in.wikimedia ... on that channel slightly more than 2 people hangout. There is hemanshu, me, a couple of people from Kannada wikipedia and a few more experienced non indian wikipedians for guidance. Hope to see you there sometime. --स्पंदन (Spundun) १८:३८, २२ Oct २००४ (UTC)
about महात्मा गांधी[संपादित करें]
Hi Shree.... You created an article मोहनदास गांधी there is already a substub named महात्मा गांधी. I will leave is upto you to decide which should be the main title...for en: Mohandas Gandhi was an obvious choice... for hindi I am not sure... I am fine with any.... either way... if you can create a redirect, that would be great. -- स्पंदन (Spundun) १७:५८, २४ अक्टूबर २००४ (UTC)
Hi Shree. Good to see you back. If you ask at m:Non-development tasks for developers, a developer should be able to carry across the templates from here to Wikiquote. [[सदस्य:Angela|ऍन्जला (Angela)]] ०१:३६, २८ अक्टूबर २००४ (UTC)
देश vs. देशों की सूची[संपादित करें]
Did you see that i created देशों की सूची ? But the list there is by continent and your list is by alphabetical order. So both might be useful. What do you think ? I am also on IRC #hi.wikipedia or #in.wikimedia. Yann २३:३९, २८ अक्टूबर २००४ (UTC)
Indian English[संपादित करें]
Hi, do you think a Wikipedia in English, written in Devanagari script is a good idea? There are many speakers in India, and it could be much easier for them to read and write a phonetic English in Devanagari than in original English with this irregular orthography. For example, the letter ऊ can be written in at least ten ways, gnu, who, root, shoe, fruit, blue, two, through, crew, you, ... Articles in Devagari could then easyly be transcripted (by a bot?) into the other Indian scripts like Gujarati, Bangali, Tamil aso. — Murtasa ८ जुलाई २००५ ००:४६ (UTC)
== Dimenshiyaa and Dimenshiyaa2 ==[संपादित करें]
I am trying to cleanup hindi wikipedia of the content that is not encyclopedic. There are two articles on dementia that you have written which don't have any wiki links or references or anything that wikipedia articles usually have. The articles are more of essays. Can you tell me where did you get that material? did you translate it your self? If yes then from where? You should rename these articles and wikify them and merge them, and make them look like encyclopedia articles so that they can be properly presented here. look at en:dementia for example. Thanks --स्पंदन (Spundun) 22:45, २ जनवरी २००६ (UTC)
Hindi Wiki[संपादित करें]
Guidelines for writing a Hindi article[संपादित करें]
Hi, as an admin, I have created a page listing recommendations for writing a good and proper article on Hindi wikipedia. I shall wait for 24 hours to hear suggestions/criticisms from the other admins, which are most welcome (I hope it is sufficient time), after which I shall post this message on the talk page of all active Hindi-wikipedians and Hindi-native-speakers on English wikipedia.
Hindi wikipedia invites and welcomes Wikipedians to contribute for the casue of spreading knowledge and the Hindi language. This page contains guidelines for writing a wiki-article on any topic at the Hindi Wikipedia, with special recommendations for writing in Hindi (Note: The script/font-family for Hindi is Devanāgari; the script/font-system for English is Roman script, also, the Hindi spelling system is not completely standardized). This article is yet in English language (mostly), in order to encourage even non-native/foreign people who have learnt/are learning Hindi to contribute to the Hindi wikipedia, and native Hindi speakers who normally write in English.
- Firstly for proper viewing, it is recommended to keep all links NOT-UNDERLINED. Otherwise the मात्रा below the Hindi alphabets might get partly hidden behind the underlines. For this, Please go to My Preferences (मेरी पसंद) at the top of the page, then click Misc., and then choose "underline links -> Never". Save your settings. Also, do not click yes for "justify paragraphs", otherwise on some browsers, the devanagari script will apear highly distorted.
- All users are requested and encouraged to contribute articles here, especially, to create new articles on general topics. They are also encouraged to expand the existing articles, and improve upon them. A non-user can also do the same; it is recommended but not required to register yourself as a wikipedian user at the Hindi wikipedia. As far as possible, each article should be written with a Neutral Point of View (NPOV)—no nationalistic or partiality or hatred based articles are welcome. The articles should be based on facts—and appropriate references should be provided as and where needed. See the English wiki's en:Help:Contents/Editing_Wikipedia help page for editing in general. Almost all the general wiki-features are available for editing on Hindi wiki too. Guidelines for the content matter is mostly the same as given in English wiki.
- Since the Hindi wiki is at its initial stages, users are welcome to take introduction and basic points from the English (or another) wikipedia's corresponding article and translate them for small articles. An in-page link to the English wiki's article will be deemed sufficient for references (a template might be created stating this). For longer articles, it is recommended to mention the references separately.
- Since most computer users in India and elsewhere have the standard Western-type keyboard, it is best recommended (but not necessarily required) to use the virtual (software) keyboard like the one of Hindimozhi or of ISIS (Tavultesoft Keyman)—for freewares. These are advantageous because the contemporary Hindi-speakers in India often write messages/chat using Hindi words but written in Roman (English) script, and the layout of these keyboards is quite the same that such people use. For example, using the "normal" keyboard with this software, typing ga would give ग and ghaa would give घा.
- Create the article with its name written in Hindi (devanagari script). Always take care to include the nukta (dot below) for foreign / Urdu loanwords wherever it occurs in the standard spelling. For non-Indian names, use that spelling (for article name and other words) which is commonly encountered in Hindi newspapers, G.K.-books, Hindi-dubbed TV documentaries and Hollywood films and magazines. e.g., America-अमरीका (या अमेरिका), China-चीन, French-फ़्रांसिसी. For English acronyms/short-forms, use the initials in Roman script, and again create a full form in Hindi and redirect it to the short form. e.g. IPA (अन्तर्राष्ट्रीय ध्वनि वर्णाक्षर); UNO (संयुक्त राष्ट्र संघ). Doing the opposite is also fine. But creating the article with the Hindi short form, as सं०रा०सं०, is not recommended. Also, the article proper must be written with the proper nukta, as फ़ारसी, and then, a non-nukta (mis-)spellt version फारसी should preferably be created to redirect to the correct spelling.
- Hindi wikipedia strongly recommends the users to write articles in everyday common Hindi (Hindustani or Hindi-Urdu, ie, बोलचाल वाली हिन्दी, which may include many loanwords from Persian and Arabic). The use of शुद्ध संस्कृतनिष्ठ हिन्दी is in general neither required nor recommended. E.g., use: वजह instead of कारण, ख़ास instead of विशेष, वगैरह instead of इत्यादि, लेकिन instead of परन्तु etc. However, for technical and specialized vocabulary, the use of शुद्ध संस्कृतनिष्ठ हिन्दी is recommended and usually mandatory. Thus: upper House of Parliament—संसद का उच्च सदन, but not Urdu—मजिलिस का ऐवान-ए-बाला ; Foreign Minister—विदेशमन्त्री, but not Urdu—वज़ीर-ए-ख़ारिजा ; knowledge/science—ज्ञान/विज्ञान, but not इल्म. Use spoken Hindi's ये and वो instead of यह and वह / वे. Do not use the title of respect जी after names, it is unencyclopedic. Thus: कृष्ण / श्री कृष्ण but not कृष्ण जी.
- English should be used sparingly, only when required or the corresponding शुद्ध हिन्दी word is too "difficult and not generally encountered", or if it is a proper name of non-Indian person/place/terminology, or if the user is highly unsure of the proper translation. It is recommended (but not required) that English-to-Hindi translation while writing articles, the Shabdkosh online dictionry should be used. For each English word, that alternative should be used which is generally encountered in everyday spoken Hindi, and also fits well into the context. Use of intelligent guesses for newly encountered words is also allowed, and so are tanslations encountered in Hindi-dubbed TV documentaries, Hollywood films, Hindi-translated books, etc. e.g., दमपिशाच for en:Dementor (used in dubbed HP films).
- If used, it is recommended to use the English words within the articles using the English (Roman) alphabets rather than devanagari. Such words should be italicized and not put in quotation marks. Preferably, there should be an in-page interwiki link (like :en:) on the word to the English wikipedia. If the word comes as an integral part of a sentence, so as not to break the continuity, the en: prefix should be hidden by writing the word again after the pipe sign (piped link). Thus, recommended:
हैरी पॉटर ने ''[[:en:Pensieve|Pensieve]]'' के अन्दर ''[[:en:Little Hangleton|Little Hangleton]]'' गाँव में लॉर्ड वोल्डेमॉर्ट की माँ ''[[:en:Merope Gaunt|Merope Gaunt]]'' को देखा. ''[[:en:Resplendent Quetzal|Resplendent Quetzal]]'' पक्षी के ऊपर एक मेक्सिकन पादरी डा० ''[[:en:Pablo de la Llave|Pablo de la Llave]]'' ने काफ़ी शोध किया था.Whence,
- ALways start the first 1 or 2 lines of the article giving its definition (from any standard dictionary/other wiki) or suitable introduction. Thus, recommended: ललिता सहस्रनामन हिन्दू धर्मसुधारक आदि शंकराचार्य द्वारा रचित देवी दुर्गा को समर्पित एक पूजा-मन्त्र है, जिसे कई हिन्दू रोज़ श्रद्धा से जपते हैं । But not: ललिता सहस्रनामन मन्त्र जपने के लिये लड्डू-पेड़ा, ताम्बुल, सिन्दूर, लाल चुनरी के साथ नित्य इस मन्त्र का पाठ करें, तो जल्द ही गड़ा हुआ ख़जाना मिलेगा । Recommended: वैमानिक अभियान्त्रिकी (en:Aeronautical engineering) विमानों (en:Aircrafts) की अभिकल्पना, निर्माण और प्रचालन करने का विज्ञान, कला और कार्य है । But not: आजकल वैमानिक अभियान्त्रिकी के लिये देशभर में कई कॉलेज खुल गये हैं, जिनमें अग्रणी स्थान यूटोपिया स्थित लालू-यादव टेक्लिनक कॉलेज का है ।
- For names of countries, cities, places, languages, people, books, films, technical vocabulary, mythology, etc, start the article hence:
1. The name in bold ('''अपोलो''') 2. starting parenthesis, then English name in Roman script, in-page interwiki-linked to English wiki ff. by semicolon ((अंग्रेज़ी : [[:en:Apollo]];) 3. The native name(s) if applicable in the italicized native script, preferably followed either by its italicized approximate Hindi pronunciation or non-italicized [[:en:Phonetic transcription|phonological transcription]] within //, ff. by closed parenthesis (यूनानी : ''Aπollων अप्पोलोन'')) 4. the rest of the definition or introduction (प्राचीन [[यूनानी धर्म]] (ग्रीक धर्म) और प्राचीन [[रोमन धर्म]] के सर्वोच्च देवता थे ।)For country names, only the standard short form of the name is needed in the first line. If there is a common name for a difficult word in Hindustani, also mention it. Whence: अपोलो (अंग्रेज़ी : en:Apollo; यूनानी : Aπollων अप्पोलोन) प्राचीन यूनानी धर्म (ग्रीक धर्म) और प्राचीन रोमन धर्म के सर्वोच्च देवता थे । If you don't give the interwiki English/another language link (which would be deemed to be the default reference), then you MUST provide an appropriate reference.
- Please leave no article without an appropriate category. See the list of created categories hi:विशेष:Categories here; you can also make a new category (pref. in Hindi). Please leave no article without at least ONE off page (like en:) interwiki link. E.g., the user can check the article name (say Apollo) on the finally redirected English page and append to the Hindi article (
[[en:Appolo]])). These interlanguage links will help a bot to update all interwiki links for that article in all wikipedias. The category and the aforementioned link should be typed at the end of the article. If the article is very small, mention it as a stub/substub.
- Use of templates is welcome. See the list of templates here. If creating a template, name it pref. in English.
- Use पूर्णविराम ( । ) instead of a period (.) for ending statements. The पूर्णविराम, semicolon, colon and dash (but not comma) must come after one space after the word to prevent disambiguity. Use the international form of the Hindu-Arabic numerals (1,2,3 instead of १,२,३), as used by the Constitution and the Government of India (even for Hindi). There is no need to use the हलन्त at the end of Sanskrit words wherever it occurs. Hence, prefer: संसद over संसद्; अथर्वन over अथर्वन्. Use the proper quotation marks “” from the Insert toolbox, not "". Write dates as 2 मई 2006 (ईसवी or ईसापूर्व). Write time as 3:45 pm.
- The use of ज़ for the en:voiced alveolar fricative (/z/, as in zoo, rose) is fundamentally wrong. Its nearest counterpart is the en:voiceless alveolar fricative /s/ (as in sea), and not Hindi ज (en:voiced palatal plosive). Hence, it is suggested and recommended that for the sound /z/, whether it comes in English (etc.) spellings (z) for while pronunciation otherwise, should be transcribed as स़ (स with a dot below, available in the Insert toolbox). Hence: Reason रीस़न, not रीज़न ; Roses रोस़ेस़, not रोज़ेज़. But common Hindi words borrowed from Persian/Arabic (so-called Urdu words) are allowed to continue with ज़ spelling. Thus: ज़रा, नज़र, तर्ज़. The en:voiced postalveolar fricative (/ʒ/ as in treasure), inexistant in Hindi, can similarly be transcribed with श़. Thus: treasure ट्रॅश़र. The nukta (dot) available in the Insert toolbox can be combined with various consonants to suggest a more exact phonetic devanagari rendering of foreign sounds. E.g., Since phonetically, English Think and this are not equal to थिंक and दिस, a better transcription could be थ़िंक and द़िस. Please take care of the dot below in so-called Urdu words, otherwise the Hindi spelling is deemed incorrect.
- For the following English vowels met, mate, mat, transcribe as मॅट (short vowel), मेट (not मेइट), मैट (not मॅट, as popular in Marathi). However in contemporary Hindi and here, it is acceptable to use ए instead of ऍ. Thus: अमेरिका is more popular than अमॅरिका. For cot, coat, caught, transcribe as कॉट, कोट, कॉट (not कौट). Transcribe English /t/ and /d/ as ट and ड.
- Use half-न before त, थ, द, ध, न, instead of anuswaar अं. Use half-म before प, फ, ब, भ, म. Use the anuswaar before all the rest of the consonants (not half-ङ, ञ, ण). If the मात्रा is not above the alphabet, use chandra-bindu, but only for nasalization. Thus: अन्दर, not अंदर ; अन्त, not अंत ; हिन्दी, not हिंदी ; सम्भव, not संभव ; पंचमी, not पञ्चमी ; अंडा, not अण्डा ; कंठ, not कण्ठ ; लैंड, not लैण्ड ; आँख, not आंख. However, both forms are acceptable in contemporary Hindi as well as here; the prec. are just recommendations.
- When preceeded by another vowel, use the pure vowels instead of य (unless the य is clearly articulated while pronouncing). Thus : जाएँ, not जायें (not जावें) ; आएगा, not आयेगा . However, both forms are acceptable in contemporary Hindi as well as here.
- Please pay careful attention to the masculine/feminine gender (and singular/plural) in adjectives and verbs, else the sentence becomes ungrammatical.
Magicalsaumy (Cygnus — हंस) २२:२५, ४ जून २००६ (UTC)
हिन्दी विकिन्यूज प्रारंभिक सम्पादन के लिये[संपादित करें]
हिन्दी विकिन्यूज के प्रारम्भिक सम्पादन के लिये एक विनती की गयी है। आप अपने मन्तव्य से इसके औचित्य और अनौचित्य के बारे में प्रकाश डाले। आपका मत काफी उपयोगी है, मैं आपका अति आभारी रहुंगा। आप अपना मतदान यहां करे:  बहुत बहुत धन्य्वाद्, सदस्य:श्याम १०:२७, ७ अक्टूबर २००६ (UTC)
input in davangari directly on wikipedia[संपादित करें]
HI admin please check out newari wikipedia and eukesh's page for a way to setup devangari input directly on the edit box and the search box.
आदरणीय प्रबन्धक, कैसे हैं आप ? मैं ठीक हूं । मैने प्रवेशद्वार:भूगोल (साथ ही उसके उप-प्रवेशद्वार) बनाया हैं आपसे निवेदन हैं की आप मेरी सहायता करें, इसे ठीक से बनाने में मैंरी सहायता करें । इसे लेकर मैं बहुत उत्सुक हूं, धन्यवाद - राजीवमास १३:५७, १६ सितंबर २००७ (UTC)
/* Do you agree ,Kindly reply by email */[संपादित करें]
Do you agree ,Kindly reply by email[संपादित करें]
Increasing Burden of School Bags
India had been a colony of Britain for more than two centuries. Although, we have become independent in terms of our own constitution, but still we are slave mentally and psychologically our attire is our own but the person within it is motivated by the British ideology. As we all know that today it is an era of cutthroat competition. So we can't deny the rapidly increasing importance of English language. At present English has become a global language. In the hour of liberalization, privatization and globalization English language has rooted firmly its footings in the mind of each and every citizen of the world. In order to be successful English has become necessary to be learned by all. English is not as simple as it appears to be become it is a complicated admixture of several European languages, such as- Greek, Latin, French, German, English etc. Thus it possesses approximately ten lack words. India is a developing country. Its population is more than 1000 million . Here we have lack of resources & production, so it has always been a challenge for us to educate all the citizens. Due to over population the competition is getting more complicated and horrible. As a matter of fact our competition is with the western countries where English is spoken in general. Therefore we, Indians being from rural and Hindi background, are quite unable to learn all these words. Though, we in no sphere of life, lag behind the Britishers but our main problem is of foreign language which is imposed not inculcated in our veins. I can claim that the Europeons will certainly face the same problem if Hindi is posed to them. Therefore, due to the increasing world over significance of English language we can't of avoid it. We have to learn it how to speak, how to write and how to make other people understand our feeling. Now the question that arises before us is what should be done to teach English to all the Indians in the simplest possible way? How can it be learnt by all? It seems next to impossible to learn 1000 000 words for every Indian. So I am inclined to create a modified English named after Rajeev Gandhi, which will include about 100 000 words and will also facilitate the Indians to interact with the foreigners in the easiest possible way. Reduction of words requires great consideration and strenuous efforts. We can drop out the undesired words, synonyms, undesired homonyms and homophones. I am determined to create an easily intelligible English, which will include our colloquial terms and the most essential words. As we see newspapers in English language are daily published across the country but very few people are able to read them and translate because the English used in these papers is complicated, vague and completely unintelligible for the common people. This way these newspapers remain beyond the reach of the billons of Indian. I think simple and easy English must be used in writing newspapers and magazines by doing so we will be able to reach the hearts of those people who are responsible to run bear and feed this country, until or unless we teach English to our farmers, laborers and commoners, the vision 2020 of developed India will surely break down. Today we boast of the fastest growing economy of India but the question is that “Is this economy able to provide bread to the needy ones?" No, money is getting accumulated in the bags of very few people who belong to the upper strata of the society and know the cruel ways how to exploit economically, culturally and sociably the innocent and ignorant people of this nation in the so called English fashion. Therefore in order to bring the farthest standing people into the mainstream of development we will have to teach them this Rajeev Gandhi English and students will learn it in play way method. Undoubtedly I can claim it will prove a boon for the general masses of this poor nation. It is a revolutionary step and will become a milestone in the history of human development.
Written by: -
--Ammbaanig १३:३०, २९ सितंबर २००७ (UTC)
दिपावली की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं[संपादित करें]
आदरणीय साथी, आपको और आपके परिवार के सदस्यों को दिपावली की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं । इस नए साल में हम सब मिलकर , हिन्दी विकिपीडिया को और अधिक ऊंचाइयों तक ले जायेंगे --राजीवमास १३:२६, ८ नवम्बर २००७ (UTC)
लगता है अब राजीव मास वीकीपीडीया पर आयेगा नहीं। राजीव मास ओर पुर्णीमा वर्मन ने मीलकर वीकीपीडीयाको बहोत नुकशान कीया है । कम से कम सभासदोकी माफी मांगने आना चाहीये। 22.214.171.124 ०३:४१, १९ मार्च २००८ (UTC)
vkvora2001 का सच ढोल[संपादित करें]
अंग्रेजी वीकीपीडीया के उपरसे http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199
उपरकी दो लीन्क देखें ।
आपका कर्तव्य होता है की राजीव मास ने रवी जैन नामका डमी खाता खोलकर वीकीपीडीया तथा व्हीकेव्होरा को कीतना नुकशान किया है इसका हीसाब करें । 188.8.131.52 २१:१५, २३ मार्च २००८ (UTC)
प्रबंधन अधिकार के संदर्भ में[संपादित करें]
Shree जी, हिन्दी विकि पर बनायी गयी विकि नीतियों के अनुसार आपको हिन्दी विकि पर असक्रिय रहने तक प्रबंधन अधिकार से मुक्त किया जाता है, जब भी आप पुन सक्रिय हो जाये तो हमें सूचित करे। पुन: स्थायी सक्रिय होने पर विकिनीतियों के अनुसार आपको फिर से यह अधिकार प्राप्त हो सकता है-- १७:५५, १३ अक्तूबर २०१० (UTC)
Files without a license[संपादित करें]
Hi! These files does not have a license:
All files need a license or they will be deleted. Hope you see this notice and add a license. You should also add a source (link to webpage or "Own work" if you are the photographer). --MGA73 (वार्ता) 18:31, 14 नवम्बर 2011 (UTC)