विकिपीडिया:Devanagari Help/Windows Vista
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Complex text support is automatically enabled.
Viewing Indic text
You do not need to do anything to enable viewing of Indic text.
Inputting Indic text
- Go to Start > Control Panel
- If you are in normal view, select Change keyboards or other input methods from under Clock, Language and Region.
- If you are in Classic view, select Regional and Language Options.
- Select the Keyboards and Languages tab if it is not already selected.
- Select the Change keyboards... button.
- Choose you desired language(s) from the list and expand them using the '+' sign. Then, expand the item which says Keyboard and tick your preferred keyboard layout(s).
- Select OK, and OK again to save the changes.
The hot key combination for switching between languages is Left Alt+Shift.