Jump to navigation Jump to search
शीघ्र हटाने पर चर्चा[संपादित करें]
This page should not be speedily deleted for the following reasons:
- Content from this page was merged into राम जेठमलानी by me, without doing a histmerge. This means that even though the author's names have been provided, which part was contributed by whom is only availaible in the history of this page. So, technically it could be said that this page is required for providing attribution (though I'm not sure about this).
- As the nomination states, this is an obvious spelling error. This also means that people may be likely to make this mistake while using various IMEs. Hence this is a perfectly valid candidate for a redirect. The mere fact that an article was made on this page proves that people are likely to make such mistakes. Deleting this could probably lead to this page being recreated sometime later (could be days, weeks, months or years; but its likely to happen).
- As for the argument that wikipedia is not a crystalball, I agree that we shouldn't deliberately go around creating redirects for all sorts of spelling mistakes, but I do think that creation of a page at a misspelling once, justifies the existence of a redirect.
- Lastly, redirects are cheap. The time spent in making/deleting/discussing over redirects could be much better spent on articles.
- Deleting this won't cause any form of "clean-up" since deleted pages are still maintained in the database. Deleting this will just increase the database, size, not decrease it (Note: Read this somewhere on en-wp, don't remember where)