परियोजना प्रबन्धन की समयरेखा
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Young-Hoon Kwak (2005). "A brief history of Project Management". In: The story of managing projects. Elias G. Carayannis et al. 9eds, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2005. ISBN 1-56720-506-2
प्राय इस बात पर मतैक्य है कि आधुनिक परियोजना प्रबन्धन १९५० के आसपास आरम्भ हुआ। इसके पहले की परियोजनाएँ समान्यत: रचनाधर्मी वास्तुविदों या इंजीनियरों द्वारा स्वयमेव की जाती थीं।
आरम्भिक सभ्यताओं का काल[संपादित करें]
- 2570 BC Great pyramid of Giza completed. Some records remain of how the work was managed: e.g. there were managers of each of the four faces of the pyramid, responsible for their completion (subproject managers)।
- 208 BC The first major construction of the Great Wall of China.
१५वीं से १९वीं शती[संपादित करें]
- Christopher Wren (1632–1723) was a 17th century English designer, astronomer, geometer, mathematician-physicist and one of the greatest English architects in history. Wren designed 55 of 87 London churches after the Great fire of London in 1666, including St Paul's Cathedral in 1710, as well as many secular buildings of note.
- Thomas Telford (1757-1834) was a Scotish stonemason, architect and civil engineer and a noted road, bridge and canal builder, who for example managed the Ellesmere Canal and Pontcysyllte Aqueduct.
- Isambard Kingdom Brunel (1806–1859) was a British engineer best known for the creation of the Great Western Railway, a series of famous steamships, including the first with a propeller, and numerous important bridges and tunnels.
२०वीं शती[संपादित करें]
- १९१० के शतक में हेनरी लॉरेंस गैन्ट (Henry Laurence Gantt) ने गैन्ट चार्ट (Gantt Chart) का विकास किया।
- १९५० का दशक
- 1950s The Critical path method (CPM) invented
- 1950s The US DoD used modern project management techniques in their Polaris project.
- 1956 The American Association of Cost Engineers (now AACE International) formed
- 1958 The Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) method invented
- १९६० का दशक
- 1969 Project Management Institute (PMI) launched to promote project management profession
- १९७० का दशक
- 1975 PROMPTII methodology created by Simpact Systems Ltd (source: PRINCE2 manual)
- 1975 The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering by Fred Brooks published
- १९८० का दशक
- 1984 The Goal by Eliyahu M. Goldratt published
- 1986 Scrum was named as a project management style in the article The New New Product Development Game by Takeuchi and Nonaka
- 1987 First Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide published as a white paper by PMI
- 1989 PRINCE method derived from PROMPTII is published by the UK Government agency CCTA and becomes the UK standard for all government information projects
- १९९० का दशक
- 1996 PRINCE2 published by CCTA (now OGC) as a generic product management methodology for all UK government projects.
- 1997 Critical Chain by Eliyahu M. Goldratt published
२१वीं शती[संपादित करें]
- 2001 AgileAlliance formed to promote "lightweight" software development projects
- 2006 Total Cost Management Framework release by AACE