माइ नेम इज़ ख़ान
|इस लेख/अनुभाग की भाषा सुधारने की आवश्यकता है।
यह सम्पूर्ण लेख या इसके कुछ अनुभाग एक मशीनी अनुवाद है, या अन्य भाषा(ओं) में लिखे गए हैं और इनके अनुवाद की आवश्यकता है।
|माइ नेम इज़ ख़ान|
|संगीतकार||शंकर एहसान लोय|
|प्रदर्शन की तिथि(याँ)||११ फरवरी २०१०|
माइ नेम इज़ ख़ान वर्ष २०१० में बनी एक हिन्दी फ़िल्म है। फिल्म के मुख्य कलाकार शाहरुख खान और काजोल देवगन हैं।
Plot in english [संपादित करें]
रिजवान खान ( शाहरुख खान) मुसलिम किरदार निभा रहे है ।
Rizwan Khan (Shahrukh Khan) is a Muslim child who grew up with his brother Zakir (Jimmy Shergill) and his mother Razia Khan (Zarina Wahab) in a middle class family in the Borivali section of Mumbai. Rizwan is different from other children, however. He has certain gifts, particularly a special ability to repair mechanical things. His difference leads to special tutoring from a reclusive scholar and extra attention from his mother, both of which lead to heightened jealousy from his brother Zakir, who eventually leaves his family for a life in the United States.
Despite this resentment, as an adult Zakir sponsors Rizwan to come and live with him in San Francisco after the death of their mother. It is at this time that Zakir's wife, Haseena (Sonya Jehan) diagnoses Rizwan with Asperger's syndrome. Rizwan also begins to work for Zakir, and in the process he meets a Hindu woman, Mandira (Kajol) and her young son, Sameer or Sam (Yuvaan Makaar), from a previous marriage. Mandira is a hairdresser. Despite Zakir's hostility to the match, Khan and Mandira marry and settle down in the fictional town of Banville. Both Mandira and Sameer take Rizwan's last name as their own. They also live next door to the Garrick family. Sameer is close to their young son, Reese (Kenton Duty and Michael Arnold) while Mark (Dominic Renda) is a reporter and Sarah (Katie A. Keane) is a friend of Mandira.
The Khans' perfect existence gets disrupted, however, after the 11 September attacks on New York City. Mark goes to cover the war in Afghanistan and dies there, much to both Sarah and Resse's distraught. At the same time, the Khan family begins to experience post 9–11 prejudice in their community and Reese begins to turn against Sam as well. One afternoon, an argument between them turns into a racially motivated schoolyard fight between Sameer and a gang of older students. Reese, acting on behalf of Sam, tries to stop the fight, but is held back and Sam dies from his injuries. The gang then silences Resse by threatening to beat him up if he tells the authorities about it. A shattered Mandira blames Rizwan for Sam's death, stating that Sam "died only because his name was Khan." She then tells Rizwan that she no longer wants to be with him. When he asks her what he has to do to be together with Mandira, she sarcastically tells him that he has to tell the people of the United States and the President that his name is Khan and that he is not a terrorist.
Rizwan takes Mandira's request seriously, and thus sets out on a journey that takes him from one US state to another, in order to first meet President George W. Bush and later the new President-elect. During this quest, he travels to Wilhemina, Georgia and befriends Mama Jenny and her son Joel. Later, in Los Angeles, he prays in a Mosque and overhears violent rhetoric from Faisal Rahman (Arif Zakaria). He reports this to the FBI but there is no response at that moment. Later, while waiting in a crowd to meet President Bush and repeating again and again, "My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist," Rizwan is arrested and placed in a prison by police who misinterpret his statement thinking he said he was a terrorist.
While in the prison he is interrogated as a terrorist suspect and meets the psychiatrist Radha (Sheetal Menon) who believes he is innocent. He is later released after a media campaign by some Indian student reporters Raj (Arjun Mathur) and Komal (Sugandha Garg) and Bobby Ahuja (Parvin Dabas), who prove his innocence by unearthing his attempts to inform the FBI about Faisal Rahman. After his release, he returns to hurricane-hit Wilhemina to help Mama Jenny and her son. His efforts attract media attention and numerous Muslims come to help as well.
At the same time, a remorseful Reese confesses to Mandira and reveals the identities of the gang who killed Sam. She informs Detective Garcia (Benny Nieves) who has been assisting her on the case, and Detective Garcia arrests the gang. Mandira later gets a call from Sarah to forgive Rizwan, "I've lost my husband; don't lose him."
Mandira realises her error, she joins Rizwan in Georgia, and their love rekindles. However, at the moment she arrives, Rizwan is stabbed by one of Faisal Rahman's followers (Sumeet Raghavan), who accuses him of being a traitor to Islam, and Rizwan is rushed to the hospital. With Mandira's help, Rizwan survives and meets President-elect Barack Obama (Christopher B. Duncan) who tells him, "Your name is Khan and you are not a terrorist". The film concludes with Rizwan and Mandira going back home.
संक्षेप [संपादित करें]
चरित्र [संपादित करें]
मुख्य कलाकार [संपादित करें]
दल [संपादित करें]
संगीत [संपादित करें]
रोचक तथ्य [संपादित करें]
परिणाम [संपादित करें]
बौक्स ऑफिस [संपादित करें]
समीक्षाएँ [संपादित करें]
नामांकन और पुरस्कार [संपादित करें]
- Filmfare Award for Best Director – Karan Johar
- Filmfare Award for Best Actor – Shahrukh Khan
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Kajol
- Filmfare Award for Best Movie – My Name Is Khan
- Filmfare Award for Best Music Director – Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy
- Filmfare Award for Best Lyricist – Niranjan Iyengar for "Sajda"
- Filmfare Award for Best Lyricist – Niranjan Iyengar for "Noor-e-Khuda"
- Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer – Adnan Sami and Shankar Mahadevan for "Noor-e-Khuda"
- Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer – Rahat Fateh Ali Khan for "Sajda"
- Filmfare Award for Best Female Playback Singer – Shreya Ghoshal for "Noor-e-Khuda"
- Zee Cine Award for Best Actor - Male – Shahrukh Khan
- Zee Cine Award for Best Director – Karan Johar
- Zee Cine Award for Best Playback Singer – Female – Richa Sharma – "Sajda"
- Zee Cine Award for Best Story – Karan Johar & Shibani Bhatija
- Zee Cine Award for Best Sound Design – Dileep Subramaniam
- Zee Cine Award for Best Marketed Movie
- Zee Cine Award for Best Film
- Zee Cine Award for Best Actor - Female – Kajol
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa – Song of the Year – "Sajda"
- Best Actor (Popular Choice) – Shahrukh Khan
- Star Screen Award for Best Music Director – Shankar Ehsan Loy
- Ramnath Goenka Memorial Award
- Star Screen Award for Best Actor – Male – Shahrukh Khan
- Star Screen Award for Best Actor – Female – Kajol
- Star Screen Award for Best Male Playback – Rahat Fateh Ali Khan – "Sajda"
- Star Screen Award for Best Male Playback – Shankar Mahadevan – "Noor-e-Khuda"
- Star Screen Award for Best Male Playback – Shafqat Ali – "Tere Naina"
- Star Screen Award for Best Lyricist – Niranjan Iyengar – "Noor-e-khuda"
- Star Screen Award for Best Lyricst – Niranjan Iyengar – "Sajda"
- Star Screen Award for Best Story – Shibani Bhatija
- Star Screen Award for Best Child Artist – Tanay Cheeda
- 6th Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards
- Apsara Award for Best Director – Karan Johar
- Apsara Award for Best Actor Readers' Choice – Male – Shahrukh Khan
- Apsara Award for Best Film – Dharma Productions
- Apsara Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role – Male – Shahrukh Khan
- Apsara Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role – Female – Kajol
- Apsara Award for Best Story – Shibani Bathija
- Apsara Award for Best Lyrics – Niranjan Iyengar for "Tere Naina "
- Apsara Award for Best Music – Shankar Ehsaan Loy
- Apsara Award for Best Male Singer – Shafqat Amaanat Ali Khan for "Tere Naina"
- Apsara Award for Best Female Singer – Richa Sharma for "Sajda"
- Best Director – Karan Johar
- Best Actor – Shahrukh Khan
- Best Lyricist – Niranjan Iyengar for Sajdaa
- Best Background Score – Shankar Ehsaan Loy
- Best Story – Shibani Bhattija
- Best Movie
- Best Music Director – Shankar Ehsaan Loy
- Best Art Direction
- Best Cinematography
- Best Editing
- Best Screenplay – Shibani Bhattija
- Best Sound Recording
- Best Sound Re-Recording
- Big Star Entertainment Awards
- Big Star Award For Best Music – Shankar Ehsan Loy
- सर्वश्रेष्ठ फिल्म के लिए बिग स्टार
- The Global Indian Film And Television Honors
- Best Actor in a Lead Role – Male – Shahrukh Khan
- Best Actor in a Supporting Role – Female – Zarina Wahab
बाहरी कड़ियाँ [संपादित करें]
- "Winners of Zee Cine Awards 2011". Bollywood Hungama. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2011/01/14/7016/index.html. अभिगमन तिथि: 14 January 2011.
- "Nominations for Zee Cine Awards 2011". Bollywood Hungama. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2011/01/01/6977/index.html. अभिगमन तिथि: 7 January 2011.
- "Winners of 17th Annual Star Screen Awards 2011". Bollywood Hungama. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2011/01/06/6996/index.html. अभिगमन तिथि: 7 January 2011.
- "Nominations for 17th Annual Star Screen Awards 2011". Bollywood Hungama. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2011/01/03/6978/index.html. अभिगमन तिथि: 7 January 2011.
- "Winners of 6th Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards". Bollywood Hungama. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2011/01/11/7008/index.html. अभिगमन तिथि: 12 January 2011.
- "Nominations for 6th Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards". Bollywood Hungama. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2011/01/06/6994/index.html. अभिगमन तिथि: 7 January 2011.
- "My Name is Khan : Awards and Nominations". Bollywood Hungama. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movies/awards/13712/index.html. अभिगमन तिथि: 16 August 2011.